IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Fall is here and there is a lot going on at Deer Flat. To get started here is a note from Matt Pierson, our Youth Pastor.
“For many students school is getting back into full swing. I’m a big believer in the idea that the beginning of the school year is the perfect time to jump back into the basics. To focus on essential and foundational ideas that can set students up for success. In essence, it is an opportunity to re-teach them how to walk so that they can begin to run. For DFY that means we focus on walking students through the basics of what we are all about as a ministry.
So what are we about? For Deer Flat Youth our mission is to make more and better followers of Jesus. We try to accomplish that mission through:
- Connect on Wednesday nights (6:30-8:30) for all students
- Life Groups at 9 AM on Sunday mornings for all students
- Level Up at 10:45 AM for MS students
- Events throughout the year (camps, mission trips, service projects, etc)
We are so blessed to be a part of a church that believes in the next generation and wants to see them impact the world around them. Would you join me in praying for these students as they begin this next school year? ”
Here are some things you need to be aware of. Just follow the links to learn more
- The parking lot paving is complete and we hope to get it striped this coming week (depending on weather and product availability). Thank you for your skillful parking last week, keep it up!
- New Series Starting This Sunday – Manifesto: The Sermon on the Mount
- New Life Groups
- New Classes
- Coffee Talk With Jerri – September 18th
- Men’s Breakfast – October 2nd
See you Sunday!